Here’s this week’s roundup of the top digital marketing, SaaS, and startup articles. Enjoy!
- VC Funding and Startups
- Content Marketing and Conversion Rate Optimization
- 80 Ideas to Improve Your Content Marketing
- How to Create Content for Every Stage of the Buyer’s Journey
- 5 Ways to Maximize Audience Engagement with a Single Word: Easy
- Avoid Wasting Resources with this 7-Step A/B Testing Process
- 20 Phrases That You Should Be Using In Your Facebook Updates To Boost Engagement
- Search Optimization
- 55% don’t recognise paid ads in Google SERPS: stats
- Five absolutely vital elements for mobile SEO success
- 11 SEO myths to forget in 2016
- Preparing for SEO in 2017: yes it’s that time already
- Google: No Problem Having Downloadable PDFs That Match Your Web Content
- Why Your Responsive Website Could Be Killing Your SEO
- And a little Friday fun…
We start with two more entries for the looming animal uprising file as animal thievery is apparently running rampant. And the third story? Well, that’s yet one more example that points to why the animals might win. As always, email me if you see more stories on either side of this equation!
About the Author Nick Perry is a marketing and digital strategy professional who has worked in both B2B and B2C environments. With deep experience in software, SaaS, and financial publications, he specializes in helping small- and medium-sized businesses build, grow, and optimize their digital marketing. He can be reached at (513) 279-2075 - or emailed directly.