Here’s this week’s roundup of the top digital marketing, SaaS, and startup articles. Enjoy!
- SaaS Marketing and VC Funding
- SEO and PPC
- 10 factors that may be impacting your organic traffic
- Google: Short Articles Won’t Penalize Your Site; Think About Users
- 5 SEO Hacks That Will Get You More Authoritative Backlinks
- One Formula to Rule Them All: SEO Data Analysis Made Easy in Excel
- How Does Page Load Time Impact Engagement?
- How to conjure big PPC profits with a few hundred dollars
- Data-Driven CTAs for Each Stage of Your Sales Funnel
- 3 common mistakes made in do-it-yourself PPC
- Email and Content Marketing
- Redefining success: 3 dangers of email conversion inflation
- The Art of Scannable Content: How to Write for Today’s Online Readers
- 3 Steps to Put Customer Acquisition on Autopilot
- How to Write with Power and Authority, Even if You Feel Like a Nobody
- Seven ways to make your boring product page sizzle
- Storytelling 301: Site Content as Story
- And a little Friday fun…
We end the week with 3 more entries for the looming animal uprising file (email me if you see more).
About the Author Nick Perry is a marketing and digital strategy professional who has worked in both B2B and B2C environments. With deep experience in software, SaaS, and financial publications, he specializes in helping small- and medium-sized businesses build, grow, and optimize their digital marketing. He can be reached at (513) 279-2075 - or emailed directly.