Here’s this week’s roundup of the top digital marketing, SaaS, and startup articles. Enjoy!
- SaaS and Startups
- The Shifting Sands of SaaS Funding
- Hiring Tech Talent If You’re A Non-Tech Entrepreneur
- Study: Venture capital investment in unicorns hits all-time high, as startups suffer
- The Definitive List of Weekly Operational Metrics for SaaS Startups
- 3 Ways to Mitigate Stress In Your SaaS Start-Up
- 5 Things to Know About Today’s SaaS Customer
- Is Your SaaS Startup Optimized For the Right Conversions?
- Content Marketing and SEO
- From Headlines to Home Runs: The Evolution of Content Marketing
- How Local Content is Helping SMBs Keep Big Brands at Bay
- 12 Tips for Writing Clickable Search Ad Copy
- What do content marketers need to know about SEO?
- 10 Illustrations of How Fresh Content May Influence Google Rankings
- 9 Mistakes You Might Be Making With Your Content Marketing Strategy
- Does Your Copy Pass the ‘Forehead Slap’ Test?
- Why you may need to be aware of booby traps when hiring a new SEO
- Conversion Rate Optimization and ROI
- Enterprise Marketing Survey 2016: Search Marketing Results
- Managing the Tensions & Tradeoffs Between UX & SEO – Whiteboard Friday
- The Metric That Helps Maximize Sales Efficiency
- 4 Signs It’s Time to Change Your Website Testing Strategy
- Five stats that sum up the rise of ad blocking
- How We Got Our Client to Care About Optimization with a CTA Button Test
- And a little Friday fun…
So, cats are now playing with water and alligators are into trees. Anyone else concerned?
As always, email me if you see more entries for the looming animal uprising file!
About the Author Nick Perry is a marketing and digital strategy professional who has worked in both B2B and B2C environments. With deep experience in software, SaaS, and financial publications, he specializes in helping small- and medium-sized businesses build, grow, and optimize their digital marketing. He can be reached at (513) 279-2075 - or emailed directly.